MediaYap in the Press
- Keeping the Culture Alive: The remote island of Yap celebrates with dance – February 6, 2017
- Small, Remote Pacific Island at Denver Travel & Adventure Show – February 9, 2017
- Discovering Yap: A remote Pacific island protects its culture and traditions – February 9, 2017
- A HISTORY OF YAP
- QUICK FACTS ABOUT YAP
- Interview with Don Evans in Chicago
- During Yap Day (March 1 – 3) 2017, freelance travel writer, photographer and surfer Michael Kew was in Yap to report on the activities for Matador Network. Here’s his take on this annual celebration of Yap culture. Thanks, Michael, for joining us! We hope to see you again in the very near future for a trip to the outer islands.
Media InquiriesFor all media requests, please contact us.
The Yap Visitors Bureau is here to make sure you have the tools and information you need to plan a once-in- a-lifetime adventure for your clients. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2017 TRADE SHOWS
Stop by our booth at these shows and learn more about Yap, its unique culture and experiences awaiting your adventure and leisure travelers:
March 18 – 19: Denver Travel & Adventure Expo, Denver, CO (Booth #720, Asia/Pacific Aisle)
April 7 – 9: Diving & Resort Travel Expo, Shanghai, China
July 7 – 9: Diving & Resort Travel Expo, Beijing, China
To inquire about photos of Yap for media or trade use, please contact us.