MediaYap in the Press
- During Yap Day (March 1 – 3) 2017, freelance travel writer, photographer and surfer Michael Kew was in Yap to report on the activities for Matador Network. Here's his take on this annual celebration of Yap culture. Thanks, Michael, for joining us! We hope to see you again in the very near future for a trip to the outer islands.
- Interview with Don Evans in Chicago
- Small, Remote Pacific Island at Denver Travel & Adventure Show – February 9, 2017
- Discovering Yap: A remote Pacific island protects its culture and traditions – February 9, 2017
- Keeping the Culture Alive: The remote island of Yap celebrates with dance – February 6, 2017
- A HISTORY OF YAP
- QUICK FACTS ABOUT YAP
For all media requests, please contact us.
The Yap Visitors Bureau is here to make sure you have the tools and information you need to plan a once-in- a-lifetime adventure for your clients. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To inquire about photos of Yap for media or trade use, please contact us.
Yap Island is one of the four Federated States of Micronesia and lies between Guam and Palau with a vibrant and intact Island culture.